From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2018 12:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I have two questions

Hi, Nino. From the nature of your question, I assume that you are attempting to get a percentage of files copied on Windows 10. Here’s what I have had to do to get this to work reliably in Windows 10.

1. Start the copy process.

2. Press JAWS key plus S until it says All.

3. Now you will here your percentages.

4. Once you reach 100 percent, Press JAWS key plus S again until it says Highlighted.

5. Do steps one through four, each time you are copying files.