moderated Re: I have two questions

Tom Lange

Hi Nino,
I haven’t looked at this in a while, but under Quick Settings, do a search on Progress Bars. If I remember correctly, you should be able to toggle the announcement of progress bars on or off. Turn them on, close Quick Settings and you should be good to go. However, a lot of times, if I’m copying a large number of files, I’ll just press insert+b periodically and that will give me the percentage that I want.
As for the security settings issue, Google has claimed that outlook is a “less secure app”, a claim which may or may not be true, I really can’t say. Whatever the case,  you can’t fix the problem on the Outlook side.  Log on to GMail using the web page and check out your inbox. You should see some messages indicating that there have been attempted logins to your account. In one of those messages, you’ll probably find a link to your GMmail security settings. Follow that link and look for something that says “allow access by less secure apps” or something to that effect. Turn that setting on and Outlook should work properly.
I hope that helps. If you have any further questions, write me off-list an I’ll get back to you.
Best regards,
Tom

On Jun 7, 2018, at 1:36 AM, Nino Dagostino <ndagostino3@...> wrote:

Good morning:

Does jaws have a keystroke for announceing percentage of files copied when files are being copied?

Question 2  Outlook 2016 where do you find the account settings for the email accounts.

Google wanted me to turn more security and now a message pops up wanting my username and my password for my google account.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.