From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 8:25 PM
To: 'jfw list' <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Outlook E-mail Problem

Hello, everyone.

I realize this might be off topic for the list, and I might have to call Microsoft Accessibility on the issue, but my Outlook 2016 in Office 365 has developed a serious issue.  Specifically, whenever I try to attach a file to an e-mail, Outlook crashes and stops responding.

This happens with both my University and my personal e-mail accounts.

This issue just started happening a few hours ago.

I would appreciate any suggestions with regard to settings I might check, etc.

I’m using Jaws 2018 with Windows 7 here.

Thanks in advance.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan