From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Stephanie Switzer
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 2:03 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Following twitter accounts

Here is another program that is a "fork of the no longer developed Qwitter
program" In case you don't like "The qube":
http://twitmonger.shaned.net/

On 12/27/11, Stephanie Switzer <emmanrusty@gmail.com> wrote:
There's a more updated program. It's called "The Qube" You should
download that instead of "qwitter" seeing as Qwitter is no longer
being developed. You can find it at:
http://quartzprojects.co.uk/
It's still in beta stage, but the developer welcomes feedback from the
people using the program.

On 12/26/11, Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@aol.com> wrote:
Try AccessibleTwitter.com.

On 12/26/2011 10:53 PM, Dale Reardon wrote:
Hi,

I am using Jfw13 and IE9.

When I click on twitter links on people's websites to follow them I
get taken to a twitter page/website where I'm told by my sighted
wife that there is a follow button to activate. However Jaws
doesn't seem to detect it and won't let me activate it.

Does anyone know a way around this?

Thanks,

Dale.
Check out my new website commentary on discrimination and consumer
issues http://www.dalereardon.com.au