From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 12:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Setting JAWS not to say misspelled

That's right, it's not restricted to Chrome. All Web browsers have spell-checkers. That's one of the first things I do when I try a new one is to turn those annoying things off. Spell-checker, grammar-checker, they all go off. I was properly taught to spell and construct sentences in school. I neither need nor desire software to correct me. Actually, I'd much prefer to have a person do it than a piece of code, like my good pal Dave Durber, ha ha, who's been doing it for years, whether I need it or not! LOLLOL! You know I'm just having you on, Dave, or at least I *hope* you do.

On 6/6/2018 12:03 PM, Dave Durber wrote:

Hello Steve:

This problem is not restricted to Chrome. I have had this happen to me while using FireFox and Internet Explorer several times but, I must admit, not for two or three years.

Dave