moderated Re: Setting JAWS not to say misspelled

Christopher Zeigler

Hello this is Chris you have to go to settings and then advanced it should be there somewhere I will be happy to look  for it when I get on a computer with chrome installed.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018, 8:23 AM Steve Matzura <number6@...> wrote:

It's not JAWS saying misspelled, it's Chrome. Turn off automatic spell-checking. I don't know where that's done because I'm not a Chrome user, but it's in settings or options somewhere.

On 6/6/2018 8:08 AM, Gezim Rexha wrote:

Hi List,

While posting on Facebook yesterday, I got annoyed by JAWS saying ‘misspelled’ for every single word, so that I could not check my text before posting it. Of course, the reason was that my text was in Albanian, not in English, but I wonder if I can set JAWS not to say ‘misspelled’?

I am using latest JAWS, in this case with Google Chrome.

Best wishes,

Gezim