moderated JAWS 18 forgetting its place in Google Chrome?

James Homuth

Hey, folks. I do an aweful lot of work in several different web browsers, and the only one I notice this issue with is Google Chrome. What happens is JAWS 18 will forget where I left off if I have to leave the window for any reason. I don't see this issue in Firefox/IE. Anyone else seeing this? Is there a painless way to resolve it? I can use place markers, so if there's no fix it's not a major dealbreaker. Just slightly annoying. Thanks for help, if there is any.