moderated Re: Jaws Error;

Mario

the back slash type repair, I think, should be a slash type repair.

-------- Original Message --------
From: david [mailto:davidmac1957@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Jun 5, 2018 12:36 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws Error;

Good afternoon;

from out of nowhere I'm now receiving the following jaws error.

when I boot my computer, or, when I use hotkey to start either jaws 18
or 2018.

The Freedom Scientific Accessibility  Display Driver is not properly
installed.

so, I did a repair,

doing the following;

find the executable, copy as path, add a space, and type in: \typerepair.

so the line looks like,

"C:\Users\owner\Downloads\J2018.1805.33.400-enu-x64.exe" \TypeRepair

the repair actually starts, then a few minutes in I receive, unable to
complete repair, repair failed.

then I did a uninstall reinstall, still the same result.

has anyone  a suggestion?

*/       Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital./*