moderated Jaws Error;

david

Good afternoon;

from out of nowhere I'm now receiving the following jaws error.

when I boot my computer, or, when I use hotkey to start either jaws 18 or 2018.

The Freedom Scientific Accessibility  Display Driver is not properly installed.

so, I did a repair,

doing the following;

find the executable, copy as path, add a space, and type in: \typerepair.

so the line looks like,

"C:\Users\owner\Downloads\J2018.1805.33.400-enu-x64.exe" \TypeRepair

the repair actually starts, then a few minutes in I receive, unable to complete repair, repair failed.

then I did a uninstall reinstall, still the same result.

has anyone  a suggestion?

       Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.