moderated Re: creating short cut on desk top

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Kevin,

Well despite you're a Brewers fan I guess I can help you out!  LOL  LOL  Just kidding!  There's a couple of ways we can do this.  The first way I'll tell you where to locate the, calc.exe file to send a shortcut to the desktop.
#1:
1. Go to, C:\Windows\System32, and navigate to the, calc.exe, file, open your context menu, choose the create desktop shortcut option from the Send To submenu, and wham bam you'll have a shortcut on the desktop.

#2, this is the easiest:
Click on the Dropbox link below.  In this download is an already made shortcut that you can just either cut or copy and paste to the desktop, plus several calculator shortcut keystrokes in a text file.

Please let me know when you get the file downloaded so I can remove it from my account.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Brew Drinkers.
Sent from my iBarstool.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2018 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: creating short cut on desk top

I’m using Windows10 and Jaws2018. No it is not go Dodgers…it is go Brewers!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 5:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: creating short cut on desk top

Hi Kevin,

What operating system are you running?

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers.
Sent from my iBarstool.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, June 04, 2018 12:27 PM

Subject: creating short cut on desk top

I attempted to create a short cut on the desk top for the calculator app. I brought up the start up menu and typed in calculator. I then pressed the application key. I went through the menu and file location doesn’t show up. Is there a reason this app cannot be put on the desk top?

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.