moderated Re: creating short cut on desk top

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Kevin,

Well despite you're a Brewers fan I guess I can help you out!  LOL  LOL  Just kidding!  There's a couple of ways we can do this.  The first way I'll tell you where to locate the, calc.exe file to send a shortcut to the desktop.
#1:
1. Go to, C:\Windows\System32, and navigate to the, calc.exe, file, open your context menu, choose the create desktop shortcut option from the Send To submenu, and wham bam you'll have a shortcut on the desktop.

#2, this is the easiest:
Click on the Dropbox link below.  In this download is an already made shortcut that you can just either cut or copy and paste to the desktop, plus several calculator shortcut keystrokes in a text file.

Please let me know when you get the file downloaded so I can remove it from my account.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Brew Drinkers.
Sent from my iBarstool.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

I’m using Windows10 and Jaws2018. No it is not go Dodgers…it is go Brewers!

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.