moderated Re: creating short cut on desk top

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

There a couple ways to do this.

The first way is to

1make sure that you are on the desktop

2 press the control key and the spacebar you should here something like unselected

Once you are sure that the desktop is unselected press the just to the right of the alt key on the right

A list of items will open up, as you cursor down the list you will here new

Cursor to the right that will open another list.

On that list will be things like create a document just cursor down until you here  shortcut and press enter.

Adialog box will open you can type the shortcut in directly or you can browse the computer.

Next name the shortcut and click finish.

I hope this will get you started.

Have a good night.