moderated Re: locating OUtlook.pst file

Richard Turner

Yes. Do windows-r and type c colon backslash. (I used the words rather than the punctuation marks there.
Then do Contrrol-e for search and type outlook.pst and hit enter.
It will likely take a while, but you should find it.
It is usually buried under your user, appdata folder.
Richard

On Jun 3, 2018, at 5:31 PM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello, I want to back up my outlook.pst file. I couldn’t find it going through control panel and then mail. I can find the main folder. Yet there is no outlook.pst file. Is there some other way I should use to locate the file and copy it?