moderated Re: JAWS and Becky!

Marten Post Uiterweer

mike,

Here the scripts. I hope you have Jaws version 2018 and I hope you have
Please close eckyBefore installing.
Hope you have a d-drive.
I have components that are written in Autohotkey, a free
scriptinglanguage. These files are stored on the d-drive. If you don't
have a d:, I have to find an other way.
In the Becky script.zip file, you will find two files.
Becky.zip and
becky scrip jfw2018.zip

The becky script jfw2018.zip is an export of my jaws scripts.
Go to the jaws menu with ins-j, than utilities and arrow up to:
import / export

Enter here and follow the directions.

For the becky.zip file:
You have to make a folder on the d-drive:
called: autohotkey\
In the becky.zip file you will find a becky folder with files in it.
You have to place that becky folder in the autohotkey folder, so you
will get:
d:\autohotkey\becky
and in becky there must be files.

Hope it is clear and hope they will work. They are working on my
computer, but hope on yours too.

But I cannot sent it to your gmail account because there is an exe file
in the zip, so I have uploaded it to a stack drive.
You can go to the link.
Press x for checkbox until you can check Becky script.zip.
Press ctrl-ens and arrow up to download and press enter. Now the
download begins.
https://martenpu.stackstorage.com/s/vHwXrMVMMZTHEBS

Regards, Marten

On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 07:51:39 -0400 "Mike Rogers" <harpman9@...> wrote:

Martin,
I didn't know there were scripts for Becky. Would you mind sending them to me, also?

Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 11:56:04 +0200
"Marten Post Uiterweer" <marten@...> wrote:

Hi Pele,

I am also still workin with Becky and am an old Window-Eyes user.
The script i was using in Window-Eyes is now working in jaws. if you
want them, i can sent you them.

Kind regards, Marten

On Sat, 02 Jun 2018 10:30:52 +0100 "Pele West" <pele.westlists@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone

I am a reluctant migrant to JAWS as, although I used it when I was at
work, I prefer Window-Eyes. I am using Windows 7.

I use Becky! as my e-mail client. Are there any JAWS scripts for Becky!?

Also, what other e-mail programs do people think work well with JAWS?

Pele West