From: Jed Barton
Sent: 03 June 2018 17:34
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: can't get a program to install

OK, so another error pops up and it keeps telling me it can't find the
path specified. I'm excepting the default of where it wants to
install the program.
It wans to go in program files (x86) and then a directory off that.
This makes absolutely no sense. The program i am trying to install is
mp3 direct cut. Any ideas what i should do here?

On 6/3/18, Richard Turner <richardturner42@outlook.com> wrote:
Jed,
I assume you have gone through it character by character. The only time
I've
had this happen is when an illegal character was actually there, but I
didn't hear it until I went through each character.
Otherwise, you may have one of those strange permissions issues that
Microsoft seems to be plagued with.
Richard

“The secret is not to make your music louder, but to make the world
quieter.”

On Jun 3, 2018, at 8:27 AM, Jed Barton
<jedbarton@gmail.com<mailto:jedbarton@gmail.com>> wrote:

c:\program files x 86, and then the directory.
For some reason it keeps saying make sure there are no characters such
as \ / etc. That sounds strange

On 6/3/18, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca<mailto:sieghard@live.ca>>
wrote:
What is the path and the folder name it wants to create?