From: Jed Barton
Sent: 03 June 2018 17:34
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: can't get a program to install

OK, so another error pops up and it keeps telling me it can't find the

path specified.  I'm excepting the default of where it wants to

install the program.

It wans to go in program files (x86) and then a directory off that.

This makes absolutely no sense.  The program i am trying to install is

mp3 direct cut.  Any ideas what i should do here?