moderated Re: JAWS Scripts Repository - Does one (or might several) exist?

Richard,

          Thanks much.  I realize that there are a lot of "for profit" scripters out there (for some value of "a lot of") and I wasn't really expecting them, or anyone who's purchased from them, to be offering their wares for free.

           But there are scads of scripts that have been created not for sale, and that those who created them would be willing to offer to others for use, but until your post I had not even found one location doing such.

           There's no point in reinventing the wheel as far as repositories go, either.  It's not clear to me whether this one is being actively maintained at this point, but I'll do some digging to find out.

         ~ Mark Twain