moderated Re: can't get a program to install

Richard Turner

Jed,
I assume you have gone through it character by character. The only time I've had this happen is when an illegal character was actually there, but I didn't hear it until I went through each character.
Otherwise, you may have one of those strange permissions issues that Microsoft seems to be plagued with.
Richard

On Jun 3, 2018, at 8:27 AM, Jed Barton <jedbarton@...> wrote:

c:\program files x 86, and then the directory.
For some reason it keeps saying make sure there are no characters such
as \ / etc.  That sounds strange

On 6/3/18, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:
What is the path and the folder name it wants to create?