moderated Re: JAWS Scripts Repository - Does one (or might several) exist?

Richard Turner

I do not think anyone has put together a single repository. Too many scripters, and too many that sell their scripts directly. I think this one has free scripts, but I thought their was another place where I had gotten the Goldwave scripts, but I cannot find that one now.

Richard

On Jun 3, 2018, at 7:59 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

The thread on "JAWS & Becky!" brings this thought to mind again.

It seems to me that there is an endless reinvention of the wheel in terms of JAWS scripts because, to my knowledge, there is not a well-known or well-publicized central repository for same withing the JAWS user community.  I could, of course, be entirely wrong and completely ignorant on this count.  Does one, or more than one, exist?

Has any thought been given for using something like the WIKI pages here or a Google Drive account as such a spot?

For any of these scripts usage would, of course, by an "at your own risk" affair, but far better to have something to try out in a pinch than not as far as I'm concerned.  I also can't see many individuals in the community of JAWS scripters churning out JAWS script malware, either.

         ~ Mark Twain