moderated Re: JAWS and Becky!

Marten Post Uiterweer

Mike,

Did you know, you can also press the contextkey when on a link. The
first option is open, so you don't have to use the JawsCursor.

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 02 Jun 2018 12:29:23 -0400 "Mike Rogers" <harpman9@...> wrote:

Hi.
I used Becky with W.E. and have pretty much switched to jAWS. Becky works fine for me with JAWs. if I want to go to a link in an email, I use the JAWS mouse key to click, then switch back to the curser to navigate.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Sat, 02 Jun 2018 10:30:52 +0100
"Pele West" <pele.westlists@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone

I am a reluctant migrant to JAWS as, although I used it when I was at
work, I prefer Window-Eyes. I am using Windows 7.

I use Becky! as my e-mail client. Are there any JAWS scripts for Becky!?

Also, what other e-mail programs do people think work well with JAWS?

Pele West