From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Saturday, 2 June 2018 10:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook, .pop vs imap account

 Hi I have not been following this conversation that much but I will say that if you were only using a device or to pop three is a good way to go. This allows you to have messages on your computer but you don’t have to delete them from the server unless you choose to in the set up. Your problem may be in the set up of your account if there is a way you can do it you may want to uninstall your accounts and then reinstall them, just make sure you have all of your email backed up or at least the important ones.