moderated Re: Forward Outlook Emails and Graphics

Barbara <batterseye@...>

This was good.  I had to guess if I was to perform these steps while inside a message or while in the folder list.  I chose the former.  Anyhow, I found I had the setting of rich text which may be the issue.  I know I would never set that to rich text so who knows how that got there.  Smile.  I will forward a message to my sister and see if she can read it.  It will be a couple of days since she is out-of-town and I do not want to give her tasks when she is so busy.  Smile.

Barbara

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2018 12:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Forward Outlook Emails and Graphics

I’m not Brian, but as far as checking which format you are using, hit alt+f then t for options.  \

Arrow down  once to mail, and tab twice and it should say, compose in this format.  If it says html, then you are using html for sending.

If it doesn’t, arrow up or down until you get to html and then hit enter or tab to OK and hit enter.

HTH,

Richard