moderated Re: Windows10 alarm how to turn it off

david

hello;

you said/wrote,

Just to share with everybody the quickist way to get to kortanna is to press the windows key and type a c   that will bring up kortanna.

you can also use "hey Cortana",

you need to turn this on in cortana setting,

respond when anyone says "hey Cortana".

Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nino Dagostino
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 5:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows10 alarm how to turn it off

“smile”

I just tried it and sure enough tabbing 4 times shut the alarm off I pressed windowsv as you segested.

In my opinion that was a home run “smile.

Now I can let kortana set my alarms.

Just to share with everybody the quickist way to get to kortanna is to press the windows key and type a c   that will bring up kortanna.

Again so mutch.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2018 12:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows10 alarm how to turn it off

Even better addition by someone on the Win10 for Screen Reader Users group.  Once you hit WinKey+V to gain focus on the notification then hit the Delete key.  Regardless of what the notification is for, Alarm or otherwise, the Delete key press will dismiss it if you have focus on it.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.

~ Mark Twain

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.