From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nino Dagostino
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 5:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows10 alarm how to turn it off

“smile”

I just tried it and sure enough tabbing 4 times shut the alarm off I pressed windowsv as you segested.

In my opinion that was a home run “smile.

Now I can let kortana set my alarms.

Just to share with everybody the quickist way to get to kortanna is to press the windows key and type a c   that will bring up kortanna.

Again so mutch.