From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2018 10:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows10 alarm how to turn it off

Nino,

           Shockingly, there does not appear to be a way to dismiss an Alarm via the keyboard.  There is a Q&A thread on answers.microsoft.com about this dating from January this year, and as of that time there was no functionality to allow an alarm to be snoozed or dismissed via the keyboard.  One has to activate one of the buttons in the Alarm dialog that displays.

           I have just finished creating a Feedback Hub submission regarding the Alarm function and the need to be able to snooze or dismiss via keyboard shortcuts and, ideally, touch gestures for touch enabled devices.   You might want to go into Feedback Hub and do an upvote and submit a reply.

         ~ Mark Twain