From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2018 11:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows10 alarm how to turn it off

Nino,

          Still "no cigar" but at least something close.  Joseph Lee informed me that WinKey+V would dismiss the alarm, but it doesn't.  What it does do, though is to place focus on the alarm notification when it's sounding.  TABbing three times after hitting WinKey+V will place focus on the Snooze button while four times lands you on the Dismiss button.

          Hope this helps at least somewhat.

         ~ Mark Twain