moderated Re: Outlook, .pop vs imap account

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 05:28 pm, Tom wrote:
As I only use one device, a desktop, to read my mail, does Outlook offer a pop3 account?
Tom,

         Gmail offers POP access to this very day.  Your problem is not rooted in IMAP access, and going POP will either keep the same problems or introduce others.

          You need to have someone who understands the e-mail client you're using take a careful look at your account setup, what rules you're using, and several other factors.

          Or you can persist in believing that the e-mail access method is what's causing your problem - your call.

         ~ Mark Twain