moderated Re: Auto numbering now off

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Bill, You are right on. This is exactly what Microsoft Disability told me- and I guess as Brian said as well. I just wasn't recognizing each of the steps. Thanks for all the help.

Elaine

On 6/1/2018 1:05 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Mike and list.

Turn Off Autonumbering and Bulleting

1. Open Word.
2. Press ALT plus F, Followed by T for Options.
3. Arrow down to Proofing.
4. Press ALT plus A for Autocorrect Options.
5. Press CONTROL plus TAB until you hear “Autoformat as you type tab”
6. TAB approximately eight times, until you hear “Apply as you type, Automatic Numbered Lists check box”
7. If this check box is checked, press SPACE to uncheck it.
8. TAB to OK, and press SPACE or ENTER.

This also works for "Automatic Bulleted lists, except in this case, step 6 should read:

6. TAB approximately seven times, until you hear “Apply as you type, Automatic Bulleted Lists check box”
7. If this check box is checked, press SPACE to uncheck it.
8. TAB to OK, and press SPACE or ENTER.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...