From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2018 4:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Static with Jaws

I had this problem and it took forever to figure out. Jaws told me it was not there problem multiple times. That is somewhat true. Make sure you have the most recent windows10 version. For my laptop most of the static went away when I updated windows 10 to the April release. There was still some static. Jaws told me I had to wait until the next windows release. At the same time I was talking to Jaws I got the message of a Jaws update. As soon as I installed the update all static went away. Do you have the most recent Jaws version?