moderated Auto numbering now off

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Hi all, I called Microsoft disability this morning and they helped with the auto numbering question. I had another item or two I wanted to discuss so I went straight to them. Thanks for all your help. Still not sure why I couldn't quite get to the numbering/bulleting option- must have tab when I should have arrowed or something. But anyway, all is good to go!

Elaine

--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Drink This Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy (
Wise Med
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b117791b01f779067dcst04duc