moderated Re: Outlook, .pop vs imap account

Tom,

          Also, the messages in Gmail's Important box, which is a virtual folder that is meant to contain a subset of your normal Inbox messages as Gmail learns what you prioritize (at least via the web interface, anyway), are always a subset of what's in your Inbox and if you delete the message from Important it disappears "automagically" from Inbox and vice versa.

           I never even look at the Important virtual folder since everything is contained in Inbox and I always go through all of my e-mail messages.

         ~ Mark Twain