From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gudrun Brunot
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 7:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook, .pop vs imap account

Hi Richard, I've got Windows 7 and JFW 2018. Sorry, should have been more specific. I'm glad it isn't inherent in having imap. I was afraid it would be. I have a huge email structure and have been struggling to move it over to imap from .pop, and the idea of it being a shift for the worse was hugely disturbing. For some reason, it seems to have improved somewhat as of yesterday.

Gudrun

Please note my new email of brunotgudrun@gmail.com