From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 6:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook, .pop vs imp account

Hi,

The other thing that may impact the speed is who your email provider is,
since its taking and receiving the emails from their servers , so it may be
a problem using imap with that particular provider, do you know does your
provider support the imap type? For example I use sky which is designed for
pop emails, but I use imap , since I'm not using the email protocol sky
recommend I do sometimes get slow down or an error message, but the error
messages aren't frequent and the speed delay isn't enough to bother me, and
is definitely worth the trade-off to be using imap instead of pop

Paul