moderated Re: Will JAWS work with .ics calendar files?

Rick Miller

When using Windows 10, how do you go about importing not the whole calendar but just the material on it into Outlook?  I see Windows 10 is different from Windows 7 in that you cannot open the Files Menu and find Import in Windows 2010.  You have to do it another way.  How do you do it?

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 10:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Will JAWS work with .ics calendar files?

You need to save the file somewhere else and then import it into outlook. Then the appointments will show up on your calendar. I doubt that you can import the file if the file is on the calendar. Perhaps you need to call microsoft accessibility to get more information.

Richard

On May 28, 2018, at 9:32 PM, Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

The .ic file is already on my Outlook calendar.  When I initially activated the link to save to calendar, that was where it went.  I checked the Outlook calendar, and it was there.  My question is this.  The communion appointments are not shown on the respective dates.  When I go to the dates on which I have to serve, the dates are all blank.  Is this the way it is supposed to be, or am I doing something wrong?

Rick Miller