moderated Re: Jaws and Outlook 2016

Ann Byrne

You want view, alt+v, then tab to "active" and press enter. This will display all of your active (future?) appointments. is that what you're wishing for???

At 01:57 PM 5/30/2018, you wrote:
Hello, I was using the calendar in Outlook 2016 with Jaws2018 and Windows10. In prior versions of Outlook I could arrow up and down on a particular day to see different times or tab to different events on that day. Now I cannot arrow up and down and when I tab it takes me to the next event setup on my calendar. Is there a setting I need to change how I move around the Outlook calendar?