moderated Re: Jaws and Outlook 2016

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

The number of appointments you can review is relative to the Calendar view.

If you’d like to TAB through the appointments for a single day, change the view to reflect the appointments for only that day. The easiest way to do this is with a simple keystroke. ALT-NUMBER ROW 1 through ALT-NUMBER ROW 10 displays one  through 10 days in the Calendar.

To confine the view to a single day and view only the appointments for that day:

  • Display a single day (ALT-1)
  • Change the view to a Scheduled View
    • Open the View ribbon (ALT-V)
    • Activate “Schedule View” (S,V)

You’re now displaying the appointments for a single day in a schedule view.  Navigate among the appointments with TAB and SHIFT-TAB.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...