moderated Problem solved

David & his pack of dogs

A while back, maybe 3 weeks ago I was having problems with JAWS.  When I turned off the computer then turned it back on, it was fine.  If I just restarted it, I would get the prompt that JAWS was missing a driver and needed to be fixed in the settings part of JAWS. The suggestion was made to uninstall JAWS then install it again, that was in the prompt.   Microsoft said it was a Freedom Scientific issue.  Freedom said it was because I was using a Mac computer that was converted to Windows so they could do nothing.  With the last JAWS update the problem has been fixed.  Now, whether I shut off the computer or just restart it, I get no error prompts.