From: "Onward Bob" <onwardbob@roadrunner.com>
To: "jfw help list" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 10:13 AM
Subject: Problem with word

I'm using JFW 8 and Word 2003. On one document, and just on this one, when I try to read it word by word as I rewrite the document, on many of the words Jaws only speaks the first letter of the word. If I read letter by letter, it reads correctly. It only happens on this one document. Any suggestions will be appreciated...