moderated Firefox 60.0.1 tracking shield alert and Jaws

Cristóbal

Hello list,

With Firefox 60.0.1, I keep getting the pasted alert below. I don’t seem to be able to access/interact with it or otherwise dismiss it. I know if has to do with the new privacy features in Firefox which is fine, but I’d like to be able to disable this alert, find out where this shield is that it keeps talking about and also be able to see what this whole 1 of 3 “next” part is.

Does anyone know how to access this particular notification/alert with Jaws? Tabbing with F6 to the address bars and whatnot doesn’t’ seem to work. Nor does poking around with the Jaws cursor.

Alert!
How Tracking Protection works
Close
When you see the shield, Firefox is blocking some parts of the page that could track your browsing activity.
1 of 3
Next