moderated Will JAWS work with .ics calendar files?

Rick Miller

Dear Listers:

I have just become a deacon at my church, and have just received an e-mail message giving the days on which I will be serving Communion.  In it, there is an “add to calendar,” link.  When I activate this link I get the option to save the dates in an .ics file.  After I did this, I did not find the appointment on my Outlook calendar on the first Sunday I will serve.  I have never saved an .ics calendar file before.  Does such a file work with JAWS?  If it does, how do you get JAWS to read the given appointment(s) in the file?

Rick Miller