From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 10:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and the new Skype

The JAWS ducking problem is a Skype setting I'm sure.

Unfortunately, I don't think JAWS knows about the new Skype version 8, aka Skype UWP,but if you get Doug Lee's scripts for Skype UWP from http://www.dlee.org/skype/uwp, there's probably a JAWS help screen in there.

On 5/28/2018 9:36 AM, Nino Dagostino wrote:

When someone calls me on Skype Jaws volume drops so you cant here jaws.

Does anybody knowwhat might causing that.

I have another question about Jaws.

When you press the Jaws key and the spacebar is there any to bring up help so you can find out some commands?

Thank you have a good day.