moderated Re: Question about typing Spanish on a document

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 12:42 am, James Malone wrote:
Well none of the shortcuts worked.
Then she's done something "odd."   That's the only way to put it, and one would have to know what it is that's come to be to know how to undo it.

The only way you can change keyboard languages (and/or the entire OS's display language) in Windows is if you have more than one language installed under Windows and the keyboard swapping is done in one of the several ways previously noted.

A screen shot would be helpful for me in terms of trying to figure out what's actually going on here.

         ~ Mark Twain