From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vlad Dragomir
Sent: 27 May 2018 03:56
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: malware bytes and registration

Hello,

I had exactly the same problem. I sent them an email, but the tech
support guydidn't believe me and pretended that the registration worked
perfectly fine by using only the keyboard. After days of failure, I
asked someone with functioning eyes to paste that code with the mouse.
It took less than a second. Maybe if more people wrote and told them
about this problem... who knows.

Best regards,

Vlad.