moderated Re: Key commands for Windows 2018 with Windows 10

turab chimthanawala

Thanks a lot Kelly and Bryan

On 27-May-2018, at 12:17 AM, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:

oh, then that's why . yes, I'm still on Windows 7.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 12:24 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Key commands for Windows 2018 with Windows 10

Mario, are you by chance visiting from a machine that's still running
Windows 7?

I'm now guessing that what gets set as the default is the result of some
sort of query that allows the webpage to detect what OS the browser is
running under.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and
many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome,
charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in
one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.

~ Mark Twain