moderated Re: malware bytes and registration

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

I used to use Malware Bytes, but I do not find it as accessible like it used to be.

Melissa

On May 26, 2018, at 10:55 PM, Vlad Dragomir <vladdragomir1983@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I had exactly the same problem. I sent them an email, but the tech support guydidn't believe me and pretended that the registration worked perfectly fine by using only the keyboard. After days of failure, I asked someone with functioning eyes to paste that code with the mouse. It took less than a second. Maybe if more people wrote and told them about this problem... who knows.

Best regards,

Vlad.