moderated Re: malware bytes and registration

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

Hey Mike,
OK, it is not letting me paste it in. When i do a past i see nothing.
This is what i see, 2 boxes
license ID, enter your ID
license key, enter your key.
I tried pasting the key in after checking that checkbox, but i don't
see it in there, there is no edit box. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jed

On 5/26/18, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:
Hi Jed,

With Malwarebytes 3.XXX the activation screen will show only a field to
enter the KEY.

Directly beneath that is a check box that reads "My license came with a
License ID". When this box is checked, the ID field will appear.

Therefore, your Key will go on the top line and the ID goes in the bottom
line. Give copy and paste a try eliminating any unseen spaces before or
after the data that has been entered.

Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.