moderated Re: How to stop Jaws from saying paragraph mark in MS Word

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

In Microsoft Word, you can toggle paragraph marks on and off with CTRL-SHIFT-NUMBER ROW 8.  I suspect you accidentally pressed this command. Press it again and they will go away.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...