Outlook 2007

Mark Arnold ABG

List,

I am encountering a really strange problem using Outlook 2007 with the
latest version of JFW 13. I believe I accidentally hit a key stroke that
somewhat changed the look of the screen. I have a little residual vision so
I can see that something blinked a bit or changed. Anyway, now when I open
a message, JAWS will not read the message body unless I use the JAWS curser.
Also, if I attempt to write a new email, when I tab to the message body,
JAWS says something like, "this option is not available." I've been racking
my brains but can't for the life of me figure what is going on. Anyone have
any ideas on what I can look to change?

Thanks in advance,

Mark