Re: [Bulk] The best screen resolution with JAWS

Soronel Haetir

I still use 1600x1200, lots of stuff I use all the time doesn't read
at all if I set the resolution as high as my display will go
(2560x1600).

On 12/19/11, David <davidwhitehead1957@cogeco.ca> wrote:
Hello Dave,

In most cases I agree with you,
Especially windows 7, the screen resolution shouldn't be an issue.

However, there's a couple client 64bit machine's I work on,
And with the screen resolution really high, jaws doesn't read didly squat
when I route jaws to pc.
However, wen I bring the resolution down to 1064 728 jaws reads fine.
Although jaws then starts to complain, that your not using the recommended
screen resolution settings.