moderated Re: unwanted drive f: esp

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Why didn’t you call Microsoft Accessibility and connect them to your computer to have a look?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nino dagostino
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 5:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: unwanted drive f: esp

Hi:

The drive was there fore about three days.

When you went to file explorer the drive would be one of the selections.

I was afraid someone was getting into my computer.

The drive is now gaune.

I tried several things to remove it.

I went disk manager to remove it.

That did not work.

For now the drive is gaune but, it was scarry.

Thanks dave.