From: Elaine Young
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 8:27 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Amazon order

Hi,

Again thanks for all the response to my issues with Amazon last evening.
My order confirmation finally showed up in my inbox and although it
wasn't there at 10:00 PM when I shut down my computer, it was there this
morning and appears to have been sent at 7:45 PM, the time I ordered the
product. I use Thunderbird and every now and then it is apparent a
message is delayed in its arrival. This must have been one of those
times. I have no idea why that happens, but all is well.

And this morning there was also a message sent at 5:21 AM that my order
has shipped. So all is really well!

I remember a time about a year ago that I had problems with the website
one day and gave up. The next day I tried again and had no problems. I
guess that is just the practice I need to do whenever I am frustrated.
smile.

Elaine

--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

The Energy Boosting "Trick" Most Adults Don't Know About
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b09529750f7852966807st01vuc