moderated Amazon order

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Hi,

Again thanks for all the response to my issues with Amazon last evening. My order confirmation finally showed up in my inbox and although it wasn't there at 10:00 PM when I shut down my computer, it was there this morning and appears to have been sent at 7:45 PM, the time I ordered the product. I use Thunderbird and every now and then it is apparent a message is delayed in its arrival. This must have been one of those times. I have no idea why that happens, but all is well.

And this morning there was also a message sent at 5:21 AM that my order has shipped. So all is really well!

I remember a time about a year ago that I had problems with the website one day and gave up. The next day I tried again and had no problems. I guess that is just the practice I need to do whenever I am frustrated.  smile.

Elaine

--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

The Energy Boosting "Trick" Most Adults Don't Know About
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b09529750f7852966807st01vuc